We have an excellent position available for a Procurement Assistant to join our client’s technology driven manufacturing solutions company based in Basingstoke.
The Role of Procurement Assistant
An enthusiastic and self-motivated assistant to join the procurement team.
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for:
• Obtaining quotes from suppliers
• Raising purchase orders using our MRP (database) system
• Tracking progress of orders and ensuring on time delivery
• Identifying and resolving / escalating issues relating to the supply of parts
• Deal with purchase requests
The Procurement Assistant will be:
• Positive and proactive in their approach to undertaking tasks
• Responsible and diligent to perform responsibilities and communicate issues to management
• Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Interested in procurement, possibly with experience or keen to start a career in procurement
• Skilled in the use of IT, particularly MS Word and Excel. Experience with databases is
• Adaptable and able to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Able to communicate effectively and build relationships with colleagues, management and
For the role of Procurement Assistant there is a salary on offer of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Buyer, procurement, manufacturing,