Are you an experienced Credit Control professional?
Have excellent attention to detail?
How would you like to join a world renowned medical manufacturing company as a Credit Controller?
We are looking for that special someone to join us and bring an innovative spark with them.
This role is on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
As Credit Controller your role will involve contacting customers from your specific database in order to chase funds for outstanding invoices. Using the Syspro system to ascertain the age of the debt & specifically which invoices are overdue for payment. Your role will also involve liaising with credit scoring companies & our debt insurers to ascertain new customer's credit worthiness and add new customers to your existing database.
You would be joining an organisation that embraces change, that are positive, curious and respect each other, which we believe enables and empowers individual success in people like you.
This job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work across different sectors, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority.
You will receive all the support you need from our senior management team as we work together to bring success to this department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for the collection of cash and smooth day to day running of a very large sales ledger, in excess of 400 accounts
- Making adjustments, handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines
- Handling disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments in line with terms
- Posting cash daily to cover for holidays and absences
- Reconciliation of customer ledgers
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Producing monthly credit management reports for Finance Director & agreeing future targets
- Working within guidelines and reporting to the Financial Controller
Credit Controller | Credit Control | Finance | Administration | Fixed Term Contract | Customer Service | Collections | Communication | Syspro
We've might just have the ideal opportunity for you! Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward and starting a conversation with us.
- Previous experience in Credit Control is essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A professional telephone manner and the ability to correspond by e-mail effectively are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work under own initiative and can plan and prioritize work load efficiently and effectively.
- Good team working and strong communication skills.
About Our Company:
Drive DeVilbiss is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world today, with manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China. This means it provides a truly global service complimented by the added benefit of local knowledge.
The company is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of healthcare providers' needs, better value and competitive pricing, world-class customer service and technical support, friendly people to work with and ongoing innovation.
The organisation markets its products to customers located throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Latin America, Australia, the Middle East and Asia. Drive DeVilbiss is widely regarded as one of the fastest growing major manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment.
Drive DeVilbiss UK has strengthened its operation in 2015 with two strategic acquisitions; SOS, a specialist seating manufacturer and Park House Healthcare, a manufacturer of specialist pressure care products, hospital and community beds.
The growth continues with the most recent acquisition on DeVilbiss, a world leader in Respiratory and Sleep products.