Pastry Demi Chef de Partie - Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh
Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Pastry Chef de Partie and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Pastry Chef de Partie?
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Sous Chef in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
- Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
- Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
- Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years as a Pastry Chef de Partie or Pastry Chef Experience with high volume food production
- Approaches pastry in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- A current, valid, and relevant trade qualification (proof may be required)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases