Assistant Technical Purchaser
Assistant Technical Purchaser, Poole, £24,000pa
A leading travel provider based on the South Coast is now in requirement of an experienced Assistant Technical Purchaser to join them on a full time basis. Working closely with the Lead Technical Purchaser and the Warehouse Manager you'll ensure the daily operations of the warehouse exceed company expectations whilst assisting in the safe receipt, storage, and despatch of goods.
You'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with any stock requests from the wider business
- Reading technical drawing
- Ensuring stock and spares levels are maintained
- Creating any Purchase Orders needed in good time
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Handling any stock administration and paperwork
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse or similar role
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Due to the nature of the location a driving licence and transport is essential
- A Forklift licence will be required, but if you don't have one training will be provided!
- Experience of working with Sage & Compleat would be an advantage
The Assistant Technical Purchaser opportunity is initially offered on a temp to perm basis, for the right candidate this will quickly become a permanent position. If you're looking to build on your Purchasing experience or working in a warehouse with a strong knowledge of the purchasing process this could be a positive move in the right direction for you. For your experience you'll receive a generous salary of up to £24,000, paid lunch hour, and the benefit of paid parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you'd like to be considered as their next Assistant Technical Purchaser then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them