Kitchen Assistants and Cashiers needed - full/part time - Immediate start
Who are we?
Pure is an award-winning group of healthy, fast-food restaurants. We are also one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK. We already have 15 shops across Central London, with many more planned for 2018.
Our menu focuses on fresh, natural and delicious food and drink such as salads, wraps, hot food, smoothies and coffee. And we have the best quick-service breakfast you can find anywhere, with our Super Eggs, Porridge and Toasted Wraps being amongst the favourites with our customers (and our team!).
Almost all of our shops have free still and sparkling water for our customers, in order to reduce our use of plastic water bottles. We use renewable energy in most of our shops. But to us, sustainability is about more than energy efficiency or free water (important as they are). It is also about an obligation to serve delicious food which is good for people.
Who are we looking for?
If you are someone that wants to be part of the future, Pure is the place for you. We are looking for brilliant people to join our teams across a number of our shops in Central London.
What do we offer?
- £8.63 per hour including our WOW bonus earned from your first day at work**
- Guru positions (for example a Barista, Hottie, Trainer or Smooth Operator): £8.63 - £9.60 per hour (including £0.80 bonus per hour); Supervisor: £9.60 - £10.40 (including £0.80p bonus per hour)
- Weekly pay and weekly paid WOW bonus
- 28 days of holidays and an extra half day, every 12 months, up to 32 days
- Permanent Contract (no zero-hour contracts at Pure!)
- Pure Stars £50 award for excellence given weekly to lots of our team
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee referral scheme worth £100 if you introduce a friend to Pure (conditions apply)
- Free food & drink when working
- Pure parties and Pure social events
What are Pure Team Member responsibilities?
Most of our products are handmade every morning so having experience working in cold food preparation or fast-food is an advantage, but not essential. You will be preparing salads, wraps and flatbreads until lunchtime. You will also be trained in how to serve our customers on the shop floor and provide an incredible experience for our customers.
Don’t worry if you have done this type of job before. We will train you in everything you need to know.
If you are looking for a company where you can make a difference, Pure is the place for you. Please send us your CV now.
Pure is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for Kitchen Assistants and Cashiers needed - full/part time - Immediate start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly