Customer Service for Fantastic, Family-run Company in SW London - £18,000
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you want to start your career in an international and ramily-run company? Are you looking for a change of scenery from retail?
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service assistant to join a family-run international company in their riverside South-West London offices. This is a great position for someone who is looking for a customer service role in a supportive and dynamic company which will allow them to gain valuable skills for the future!
About the Role
- Taking customer orders and queries over the phone
- Checking and accepting customer orders from the internet
- Updating customer database with query information
- Typing customer orders arriving by post
- General office support
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willing to take initiative, and help where it is needed
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Organised and proactive approach to tasks
- Basic knowledge of Word/Excel
- European languages are a bonus but not a requirement
In return you will be offered £18,000 per annum. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and occasional shift-based weekend work will apply during the Summer months.
If all of the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment, or apply directly here!