7 days left
Admin Manager (Retail), Poole, £18,000 per annum
A specialist supplier in quality home furnishing are now in requirement of an Admin Manager to join their Poole based store. Joining them on a temporary to permanent you'll utilise your administration and customer service experience to support in the smooth running of the business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Purchasing and chasing orders
- Advising customers of delays
- Calls and emails to manufacturers
- Dealing with walk in customers face to face
- Processing interest free credit plans with customers
Ensuring a high level of customer service is upheld at all times
- Experience in an administration or customer service role
- Good level of IT knowledge & computer savvy
- A highly organised work style and able to juggle tasks
- Confidence to communicate effectively with customers.
This role does involve weekend work (every other weekend) and also involves working some bank holiday's. You would be required to work 39 hours per week over 7 days. M-F within the hours of 09:00 - 20:00, Saturdays - 09:00 - 18:00 and Sunday - 10:30 - 16:30.
Based in Poole this is a direct opportunity to join and gain experience in an established local company who are well known within their sector. For your experience you'll enjoy a generous hourly rate that equates to £18,000 per annum, a friendly and welcoming working environment, and the benefit of on site parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Admin Manager then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them
Apply for Retail Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly