Kitchen Porter - London
Experienced Kitchen Porter required for IMMEDIATE start at Ottolenghi Islington, London.
As a kitchen porter you will work as part of a dynamic kitchen team to help ensure a safe and clean working environment.
Kitchen porter key responsibilities:
- Cleaning crockery, cutlery and other catering equipment in a fast, efficient and organised manner
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen
- Receiving deliveries
- Assisting chefs with food preparation
- Permanent full-time position
- Immediate start and training
- Free uniform, staff meal and staff drink on every shift
- Training in food preparation
- Opportunities for progression
- Financial support for English classes
- Staff discounts
- 28 days paid holiday (per year)
- Pension plan
- Refer a friend bonus
- A friendly, multicultural work environment
Working hours: 5 shifts a week, 2 days off - no doubles. Minimum of 45 hours per week.
Please send us a CV. Only successful applicants with the right to work in the UK will be contacted.
Apply for Kitchen Porter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly