One Day Supervised Sage Payroll Remote Online Training for £150 only
These days, Managing and processing a business payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll are fully competent and equipped with relevant skills. This Sage 50 Payroll training has been designed to bring your payroll skills up to date, making use of the latest technologies and to process payroll in compliance with HMRC guideline.
Our 1 day remote online training of sage 50 payroll give you learning and understanding about sage payroll software and boost your skill in this software. We have successfully trained hundreds of accounting and finance candidates on SAGE 50 Payroll. They are working in industry as Assistant Accountant, Payroll administrator and many other respectable positions.
You don’t have to travel long distances and spend high travelling cost anymore to visit and get training in our training facility, instead we are offering training on your own computer system, anytime, anywhere, whenever you want in very reasonable price.
Who can get this Course?
This Sage 50 Payroll training course is suitable for all level candidates whether you are fresh or already pursuing your professional career. After completion of training, you will not only be able to perform payroll tasks by using software but also will be competent to do manual calculations for PAYE and National Insurance contribution (NIC). You can easily get our training program. For further information please see below detail.
Skill’s you will gain after getting this Training
List of the different tasks you are going to perform whilst on Payroll training course
- How to register for Payroll with HMRC?
- How to set-up Companies on SAGE Payroll?
- Create Employee new records, Personnel records and use global changes.
- Enter year to date values.
- Deal with new starters and leavers.
- Advance holiday pay and record holidays and absences.
- Statutory payments such as Maternity Pay (SMP), Sickness Pay (SSP) etc.
- Auto Enrollment and work place pensions
- Printing and reprinting payslips.
- Real Time Information (RTI) also known as Full Payment Submissions to HMRC.
- EPS Submissions (Employer Payment Summary).
- Recording Maternity and Holiday pay and other statutory payments.
- How to run different Reports at the month end.
- Finalization of Payroll process on weekly, fortnightly or Monthly basis.
This Course is ideal for
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector
- If you want to change your career to working in Payroll Accounting
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
- Those that have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
- Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
- Candidates new to computerized accounting
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs.
- This training is also suitable for Companies who want to train their staff for payroll to run these services in house.
- It is beneficial for professionals visiting London and wants to enhance benefits of the visit.
- It would also help to Accountants who aim to establish their own accounting practice firm.
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us on 02089250070/ 07949898201 or send us an email by clicking below or visit our website as given below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
Website Link: http://tutoron.co.uk/
Super Financial Limited / Tutor On Limited
275 High Road Leyton
Telephone: 02089250070/ 07949898201