Self employed Estate Agent (work from home) commission only
would you like to join our team?
we are always looking to expanding our popular team…
Do you have?
- a minimum 12 month experience within the industry
- experience with valuing properties
- have a passion to change the industry
- confident on the telephone and face to face
- able to self motivate
Would you like?
- Dictate your own hours
- flexible working patterns
- work for an agent with over 100, 5* reviews
- work for an agent achieving 99.5% of the original asking price
- unlimited commission packages
- full access to photography and floorplans
- company laptop and mobile phone
- work for a hybrid agent with a much more relaxed enviroment
- want to ditch the tie and full suit
- Always liked the idea of starting your own business but dont want the overheads/set up costs.
then Nest may be the career for you!
A little bit about us…
Nest was created in 2014 by Nick Cheshire, after a number of years working for a high street agent Nick was fed up of the whole set up, the pressure, the targets, the hours and most of all the service.
it was clear there was a gap in the market, for an agent delivering a much higher service but being alot more competitive on fees. he wanted the freedom to be himself and not a generic ‘estate agent’ and more importantly he wasn’t happy and stopped enjoying the industry…
after deciding ‘enough was enough’ Nick decided to set up Nest in Essex, the aim was to be much more relaxed BUT professional, enjoying the environment you work in, as well as allowing people to see the real you, being open and honest and with the whole aim of changing peoples opinion of estate agency as a whole.
He started working from his spare bedroom for the months before in December 2015 gaining his first office of just 81 sq ft. within months and with the need for growth the first agent came on board in 2016 and in June 2016 the need for a bigger office was needed, we then relocated to Lubards farm in Rayleigh to a 300 sq ft unit, however this was short lived as space was needed again to grow, which is where we moved into our more permanent home in February 2017 which is Unit 28 Lubards farm which is approx 1200 sq ft….
The team has managed nicely for a quite some time however now we have the reputation we want and a conversion rate we want, PLUS with regular recommendations, school sponsorship and a few big clients coming on board, we feel it is the right time to open our doors and expand…