Cafe Brunch kitchen chef assistant and Kitchen Porter KP wanted - Full and Part time - Daytime hours
Full time and Part time Kitchen Chef assistant at Story Coffee, a speciality coffee shop in Clapham Junction.
The applicant will be responsible for brunch at the cafe.
Start date: Immediate start
- Simple and seasonal food menu
- Using the best quality ingredients delivered fresh regularly
- Initial recipes have been developed and tested, so applicants must be able to follow these and seasonally update
- Preparing seasonal brunch for busy café
- Overall responsibility of the kitchen
- Competitive pay
The successful candidate must:
- Have very good knowledge and understanding of health & safety
- Hold a food hygiene certificate
- Reliable and punctual. Candidates must be enthusiastic and hard working.
They must be efficient and tidy in the kitchen and able to thrive in a busy environment. It is essential that the applicants have some experience in a similar high quality cafe or restaurant.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter
Apply for Cafe Brunch kitchen chef assistant and Kitchen Porter KP wanted - Full and Part time - Daytime hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly