Assistant Manager for busy Gin71 and Cup Tea Lounge Glasgow
Award Winning Business is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for Cup Tea Room and GIn71 business in Renfield Street, Glasgow.
A fantastic opportunity to join an Award Winning Tea Room and Bar business in Glasgow has arisen; we are looking for talented and passionate Assistant Manager to join this award winning business and great team. If you are interested in joining a company that offers a challenging role and rewards their key members then read on . . .
We are looking for the very best Assistant Manager who will be able to add value to this business and become instrumental in the success of the company. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is keen to take on the challenge of supporting our acclaimed Cup Tea Lounge and Gin71 Bar in Glasgow City Centre. Due to the level of service, Management experience within a Luxury Award Winning Restaurant or Bar is preferred but not a prerequisite. Bar Experience and Management, however is essential.
The primary aim of this role is to support the General Managers in the smooth running of our Tea Rooms and Gin Bar businesses by managing the team, enhance sales and service, manage spend and control costs to ensure a profitable operation. You will be expected to help manage menu choice and influence change on a regular basis, liaising with the Kitchen Team, Operations Director and Management Team, whilst controlling costs and working to GP margins.
Key Responsibilities for Assistant Manager
- Proven experience of leading a dynamic team to deliver great service day in day out
- Performance Analysis - Understand and delivering unit sales targets
- Demonstrate significant expertise of operating in a busy sales and customer focused environment
- Knowledge of the Restaurant, Bar and Leisure Industry
- Ability to motivate and train team members to exceed customer expectations
- Analysis and reporting of actual v theoretical margins.
- Food and Beverage stock and wastage control
- Payroll budget planning, labour costing and control
- Menu costing and product pricing
- Input price control and reporting
Key Skills / Experience Assistant Manager
- Must be educated to at least Degree Level with two years Management Experience or have a minimum of three years Management Experience
- Hands on experience in a fine dining establishment
- Good commercial acumen
- Experience of managing a large team
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends, turning this into commercial actions
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexible and able to embrace change to meet the varying needs of the business
- Proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, personable and energetic
- Effective communication skills
- Strong computer literate skills and social media planning skills
This position is full time: 5 days out of 7. The normal hours of work are 45 per week. You must be full flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv with a covering letter. In this letter please state three reasons why are right for the position along with an expected salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year plus full share of tips, staff discount across the brand and career development
Apply for Assistant Manager for busy Gin71 and Cup Tea Lounge Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly