B&W Trophies Ltd based in East London suppliers of trophies and awards throughout the UK, is seeking a warehouse assistant based on a temporary period.
If you are flexible, hardworking & enjoy working in a fast paced environment then this is the job for you. This is a ‘full on get your hands dirty’ type of roll; this is not for the faint hearted, so please only apply if you like a challenge.
You will be responsible for the following
- Unloading deliveries
- Checking deliveries
- Transferring goods to storage areas
- Maintain order of warehouse’s and ensure they are tidy and clean
- Locate and sort goods and pass to production department in a fast timely manner to keep up with stock demand for processing orders.
- Flexible working attitude
- Stock control knowledge
- Warehouse experience is a MUST
- Organisational skills
- Excellent speaking, reading and written English is a must.
Please Call Shelly on 020 8523 0029 to apply for this job role
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is temporary for a 4 month period
Working Days required
Monday – Friday 9am -3pm
Saturday mornings 9am -1pm
Starting Pay £7.83 per hour