Live-in Home-share Elderly Care Assistant. Live in. Part-time hours to fit in around your main job.
Carer, Care Assistant, Home Carer, Companion & Home Share Care jobs. Live with your own elderly client in private home. Full time and part-time positions available now all over the UK
A wonderful alternative to traditional agency home care.
- You choose your own companion / client
- You choose your hours
We introduce the highest calibre nurses, carers and companions to our private, elderly clients. Employment is long-term, exclusive and in our clients' own homes.
- Excellent pay + 28 days paid holiday every year
- Free accommodation + food + 1-2 days off every week
- We cover the whole of the UK
- We are not a care agency
- We introduce elderly clients to their own private carers / companions / home-sharers
- Companions are employed directly by one elderly 'host', not a care agency.
- Live-in jobs for high-calibre professional carers/companions with extensive nursing and/or care work experience
- Live in a great home with one private client of your choice. Long-term live-in.
- Must have experience, DBS and excellent references
PART-TIME COMPANIONS (Home-Share-Care):
- Home-share for non-carer professionals
- Help around the home to fit in around your regular day job
- Free accommodation, meals + £100 p.w. average in return for 25 hours per week of help.
- Suitable for any professional who has other work during the day and can live-in and help around the home each morning and evening.
Carer, Care Assistant, Home Carer, Companion & Home Share Care.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY unless you can answer YES to ALL of the following
* You are an experienced, high calibre professional
* You are extremely good at your job
* You speak fluent English
* You are capable of running the home of an important client
* You can provide excellent references
* You have a clean DBS certificate
- If you are a companion looking for more information, please do not phone the office. All the information you need + application form requests are on our website.