Freelance Artworker required (4-6 week period from the beginning of April 2018)
We’re on the hunt for a highly proficient artworker, on a temporary basis, to work closely with our design and marketing teams at one of the UK’s leading outdoor companies. The role will focus primarily on the production of our annual workbook - an approx 250 page catalogue and a key tool in our annual selling cycle. It’s a big job, so we’re looking for an extra pair of hands we can rely on during this important period for our business.
Skills and experience.
• 2 years experience working in a commercial environment in a similar role
• Highly skilled in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (on Apple Mac)
• A sound knowledge of print production and repro techniques.
• An excellent eye for detail
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• Confident/used to dealing with multi-page documents
• Ability to manage large volumes of copy and images and own work-flow
• Experienced following pre-designed templates accurately
• Highly motivated self starter that can hit the ground running
• Confident communicator - written and verbal
• Can do attitude and ability to get stuck in and get on with the job in hand
• Flexible approach to the way you work
• Down to earth and happy to muck in and help out in a small team environment
• Interested in and passionate about the outdoors highly preferred
If you think this sounds like you please get in touch by emailing us a copy of your CV, a pdf of your portfolio (or a link to an online version of it) and details of your daily rate.