Experienced Architect part 3
Property development company based in Croydon are looking for an experienced Architect Part 3, 5-10 years of U.K Experience to join the team.
The main projects we are currently working on are commercial to residential conversion.
We are looking at recruiting an architectural assistant able to:
- Prepare and develop architectural drawings in order to create UK building regulations drawings
- Ability to take measurements on site
- Coordinate and communicate with structural engineers, party wall surveyors, other surveyors
- Ability work with Auto CAD
- Maintain drawings and documents organised
- Reporting to building control and building warranty provider
The rate of pay depends on your experience and knowledge and to be discussed during the interview.
Required experience: Part III qualified
or 5-10 years of experience
If this role sounds of interest to you and you think you have the relevant experience, please apply by submitting your CV to the application.