Religious Education Teacher
RE Teacher | Brilliant Secondary School | Central London | April Start
- RE Teacher KS3 KS4
- TLR Available
- Easter 2018 Start
- Central London
- Apply To Veritas Education Now
A fantastic Secondary School in Central London are looking for a creative and ambitious Religious Education Teacher to join their expanding RE Department. This RE Teacher opportunity is at a fantastic school that has an opportunity for extra responsibility. The current Head of Department is looking for someone that can join the department and hit the ground running or a confident NQT.
- RE Teacher + TLR
- Key Stage 3 & 4 (11-16 years old)
- Creating engaging and creative lessons
- Working within a team of 'Outstanding' RE Teachers
- November 2017 start - Full Time position
- MPS1-6 - £28,660 - £39,006 + TLR (Depending on experience)
- Located in Central London - Close to 3 mainline stations
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- Knowledge of the KS3 KS4 RE curriculum
- Ambition to develop as an RE Teacher
- Will consider applications from Citizenship/Sociology/Social Science background
- Strong academics throughout: GCSE's, A Levels and Degree
- Good understanding of the Teaching standards
- Previous lesson observations are required: 'Good or Outstanding'
- Fantastic and growing Secondary School
- Fantastic Sixth Form facilities
- Improving GCSEs & A-Level results across each department
- Forwarding thinking SLT and plenty of CPD opportunities
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central London
- Fantastic Tube Links - Central, Northern and Victoria
If you are interested in this RE Teacher opportunity, send your cv using the apply link below and we will contact you ASAP.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'