Front of House Supervisor
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF CATERING AND HOSPITALITY STAFF
We are looking for experienced front of house supervisors to work on a full time permanent basis in the busy cafe. Job will be around 30 up to 40 hrs a week. Rate will depend on candidate's experience.
The right candidate should:
- have excellent experience in front of house work,
- have good communication skills,
- have great eye for detail
- have excellent customer service
- have managment skills
- be able to deal with problems
- be able to handle complaints
- be able to work under pressure
If you are interested in the above position, do not delay and call us TODAY!
To apply for this position please - Call: 01202 586930 or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.