Head of Human Resources
Established in 1980, Omni Facilities Management is a leading provider of outsourced services to over 150 hotels across the UK, Singapore and The Netherlands. Employing over 4,000 people, we provide Housekeeping, Recruitment, Property and Software Services to major hotel groups including InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Hilton, Marriott, Redefine BDL Hotels, Penta and Westmont Hospitality.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, commercially astute Head of Human Resources to join our great team based in our Head office in Hammersmith. Reporting to the CEO and with management responsibility for nine people across HR, Recruitment, L&D and payroll, this is a senior level generalist HR position with a key focus on employee relations.The suitable candidate will therefore have proven experience of dealing with a variety of employee relations matters.
You need to be a self-starter with a proactive attitude and the ability to build rapport with all stakeholders to positively influence across all levels of the business.
In addition you will have:
- Proven experience as a Head of Human Resources or Senior HR Manager where you have dealt with a variety of HR matters at senior level in a fast paced multi faceted environment
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation
- An ability to work at pace
- Capability to operate at a strategic level but be equally focused on hands on delivery and ownership of all aspects of operational HR
- A professional demeanour which generates credibility and confidence from others
- Experience of managing a small team across different disciplines
Some of the duties you can expect to be carrying out include:
- Supporting Directors, Regional and Area Managers, as well as other stakeholders as required on various HR related matters
- Partner and coach business leaders through change
- Leading and motivating a small team of HR, recruitment, L&D and payroll professionals
- Directly developing initiative and technical skills in the HR team; assessing resources and ensuring effective succession planning
- Overseeing the management of a variety of employee relations matters including TUPE, performance management processes, flexible working, investigation, disciplinary and grievance matters, ensuring a fair and balanced approach at all times
- Overall responsibility for ensuring full compliance with home office right to work requirements
- Ensuring all colleagues are aware of relevant policies / procedures to be followed and clearly communicating these to the business
- Own and manage the relationship with third party employment law advisory organisation
- Preparing for any audits requested by Clients or other associated third parties
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits (such as long service awards, employee of the month awards and other employee benefits)
- Pleasant, modern working environment
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a great team!
To apply: Please send CV and comprehensive covering letter detailing why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role
At this stage we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies