Part Time Property Manager (6-8 hours per week over two mornings)
We are currently looking to add another part time role to our Office. We are a small dynamic team working together in a professional letting agency and we are seeking a person with experience in the letting industry to assist the Director by undertaking viewings, property inspections, and the office administration that goes with these tasks.
The duties will involve the following:-
- answering the phone to deal with client enquries
- maintain customer satisfaction and customer relations with a professional manner
- arranging property viewings, attending property viewings and having the relevant knowledge of the property to be able to show the property confidently and accurately
- inputting data to the sme professional software system and managing the system plus the use of other internal systems including microsoft and apple products
- arranging and carrying out property inspections, reporting and taking photographs and accurately recording the property as you find it
- accurately record mileage and car parking fees
- track keys in and out of the office following procedure
- any other duties as requested by the Director to meet the needs of the business
You will have the following:- excellent customer service skills, driving license, car, letting/property management experience, use of sme professional software system, attention to detail, accuracy, computer literate, and able to work diligently on your own.
Rate of Pay is £11-£13 per hour
Holiday entitlement will be pro rata
Expenses and business mileage paid