This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Professional who is wanting to develop their skills and gain further exposure to a wide range of HR issues. You will support the HR Partner and HR Advisor in providing a professional HR Service. You will support the HR Advisor to provide day to day operational HR Services including handling of issues to resolution and supporting and developing front line managers in the effective utilisation of policies and procedures, and in the management of their staff.
- Level 3 CIPD or working towards level 5.
- Experience of working within HR in a large and complex organisation
- Recent knowledge of employment law and HR good practice.
- Knowledge of dealing with absence, discipline and performance management issues.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle queries proactively and with a strong sense of customer service
The starting salary is £21,038 per annum.
Closing date: 21 March 2018
Interview date: 12 April 2018
Previous applicants need not apply.
YCL offer a discount scheme with local restaurants and businesses.
York Conferences Ltd. (YCL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of York. The Head Office is situated at the University of York, Heslington, York, YO10 5DD. The successful candidate will be appointed on YCL terms and conditions of employment.
The University of York is committed to promoting equality and diversity