Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Brighton
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking for an experienced, dynamic, well presented and spoken person to work as a Recruitment Researcher.
Your will look for new talent in the building, engineering, architecture sector.
- Act as primary point of contact during recruitment process
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post job openings to appropriate job sites (internal/external)
- Pre-screen candidates resumes and job applications to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, competencies, skills, and experience required
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite
- Assist in preparing and sending offer letters/packages
- Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
- Manage all communication with candidates to include preparing and forwarding rejection letters
- Attend Career Fairs as required
- Manage the use of external recruiters and head-hunters
- Provide and maintain recruiting metrics and reports
- Ensure all activities conducted follow governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience
- Knowledge of general principles of recruiting
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Maintain high level of integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information.
- High level of tenacity, creativity and lateral thinking
Monday to Friday
£32.000 to £35.000 depending on experience
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Viki at Red Flag Recruitment.