Room Attendant - Free Accommodation
Room Attendant****£19 000 DOE
Free Accommodation Own Bedroom
Meals Provided****15 Minutes from Town Centre
We are currently looking for a dynamic Room Attendant for a beautiful privately own Manor House on the stunning island of Guernsey
As Room Attendant your duties will include:
- Responsible for cleaning and tidying the bedrooms and public areas
- Do domestic working including changing the bedclothes, cleaning and replenishing the bathrooms
- Check general conditions of the rooms and notify the Supervisor of any maintenance issues
- Ensure brand standards and procedures are applied
- Make light meals on rare occasions
If you would like more information or would like to be considered please forward a copy of your CV to us.We look forward to hearing from you!
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility