We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our Head Office team as Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
Joining Kitchin Group is a chance to be part of a dedicated and passionate team, supporting Michelin starred Restaurant The Kitchin, award winning Castle Terrace Restaurant and our gastro pub The Scran & Scallie.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger.
- Processing payments.
- Processing daily takings.
- Credit Card & Expense Analysis.
- Dealing with suppliers and customer queries.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining all inputs to our Sage accounting system.
- General office and finance support.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a team player, with a positive can do attitude. The successful applicant should have a strong finance background and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word. Experience working within the Hospitality Industry is desirable but not essential.
You should apply if:
- You have previous experience as a bookkeeper, accounts assistant, or similar finance related role.
- You have strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Microsoft Excel.
- You have acute attention to detail and are highly organised.
- You have good communication skills, friendly and can build and maintain strong productive relationships.