Joining Kitchin Group is a chance to be part of a dedicated and passionate team, supporting Michelin starred Restaurant The Kitchin, award winning Castle Terrace Restaurant and our gastro pub The Scran & Scallie.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts.
- VAT return preparation.
- Month end reconciliations.
- Assist in maintaining internal controls, systems and good corporate governance.
- Supporting the daily operations of the finance function including bank reconciliations, sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
- Maintaining all inputs to our Sage accounting system.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a team player, with a positive can do attitude. The successful applicant should have a strong finance background and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word. Experience within the Hospitality Industry is desirable.
You should apply if:
- You have previous experience in a similar finance related role.
- You have strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Microsoft Excel.
- You have acute attention to detail and are highly organised.
- You have effective communication skills, friendly and can build and maintain strong productive relationships.
- You seek solutions to problems and enjoy the challenges of a busy environment.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- You have a hands on approach with all aspects of the finance function.
- You work well using your own initiative.