KITCHEN PORTER ( KP )
Brew Café, Antipodea and Bondi Beach Club are part of our young and dynamic restaurant group all based in South West London; Aussie owned, Melbourne inspired, Antipodean at heart!
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Porters ( KP ) to join our fabulously friendly and professional team in our Southwest London restaurants!
This is what working for Us looks like:
- 50% staff discount in all our restaurants: Brew, Antipodea and Bondi Beach Club
- Perkbox membership offering discounts on restaurants, gym memberships, holidays and more for all staff
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme after 3 months
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Staff parties
- Regular trips to producers & suppliers
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our top chefs have been promoted from within
Our Ideal Kitchen Porter ( KP ):
- Is good at keeping kitchens neat and tidy
- Is able to operate safely within kitchen environments
- Is keen to support chefs and front of house team on service
- Takes pride in their work and their appaerance
- Is happy working under direction from our experienced head chefs
- Will take responsibility for signing off on our kitchen cleaning programme
- Speaks great English
- Is available to work weekends
- Has a valid right to work in the UK which is essential
We currently have seven fabulous restaurants in South West London that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are stable in our growth and offer security in our boutique business where ‘stability’, ’sustainability’, ‘provenance’, ‘fresh’, ‘artisan’ and ‘local’ are at the heart of what we do with sincere passion the Aussie way!
If this sounds like the perfect Kitchen Porter ( KP ) role for you then we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for KITCHEN PORTER ( KP )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly