Oblix - Goods Receiver
Oblix - Goods Receiver
We are currently recruiting for a Goods Receiver to join the Oblix family, located on the 32nd floor of The Shard.
Rainer Becker, the creative force behind London’s Zuma and Roka, brings you Oblix in the iconic Shard. Set against a magnificent city skyline on the 32nd floor, Oblix offers a contemporary, sophisticated yet relaxed dining experience. Stir the senses as you enter the main dining room trough the excitement of the kitchen; or head to the bar for world class cocktails in the ambience and energy of the lounge.
This means that your role Goods Receiver is really important!
The Goods Receiver Role:
- To ensure all deliveries/goods are received in accordance with the market lists prepared by the chefs in a timely manner
- Communicate with supervisors on any discrepancies relating to weight, cost, quantity and quality of the received goods
- To ensure all goods are correctly stored and labelled in the appropriate allocated space allowed for and that stock is rotated
- To carry out daily checks to ensure storage areas are maintained to a high level of hygiene
- To ensure kitchen and food preparation areas are clean and hygienic at all times
- To ensure the kitchen stations are stocked with supplies of non-food items as required
- Ensure Food Safety and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. But we know that we can’t do this without you. To celebrate your success, we have created the following awards:
- World class in house training
- Perk Box
- Long service award
- Exiting In house incentives
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Meals on duty
- Staff Discount across ZUMA, ROKA & Oblix
- Cycle to work scheme
Why choose Zuma, ROKA & Oblix?
At Zuma, ROKA & Oblix you'll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you`ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative, reach for the highest standards and offers you the opportunity to further develop your career in one of the most exciting and highly regarded global restaurant collections.
Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have a voice within the company, at any level of role, you really can guide your career, and life, in a multitude of different directions to suit your individual needs.
To be successful with us, all you need is energy and the right attitude…. all the rest we can teach.
Join our team…start your story…https://youtu.be/p0uwJsqqZKw
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations
Apply for Oblix - Goods Receiver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly