Starting salary £7.95 raising to £8.03 after successfully completing probation.
Full and Part time hours available
Do you want to be a Support Worker within Leading Lives Bury Community Hub?
Are you creative, inspiring, and organised?
Wanting to promoting customers independence and participation in activities, encourage inclusion and helping to maintain key skills as well as learn new ones.
The Community Hub is an exciting place for customers to meet friends and take part in a wide range of activities. It is also a base of which you can then access the local community.
Every day brings new opportunities, new ideas and new challenges.
- Completion of Support Plans
- Participating and supporting customer reviews.
- Administration of Medication
- Preparing and delivering tailor made activities
- Supporting with personal and intimate care
- Session planning and evaluating
There is an opportunity to work within our other services in Bury such as Supported Living, Short Break and Independence Plus. This gives Support Workers a chance to see customers in a variety of settings and enhances your working experience and skills.
- Auto enrol Pension
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bike to Work scheme
- Credit Union loan and savings scheme
- Care Certificate training and comprehensive bespoke training
- Career Pathway scheme
- Up to 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhancements for Sunday working
- Sleep In rate £65 (currently only applicable for Short Break and Supported Living)
To apply for the role please complete an application form which you can find on Leading Lives website.
For an informal chat call Nicky Lawrence on 07713080803
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly