Level 3 Paediatric First Aid £80 (12 hour blended learning) Saturday 7th April 2018
Meets requirements for OFSTED and EYFS.
Suitable for Childminders, Nannies, Early years workers, Parents...
QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) is a fully Accredited Paediatric First Aid course 6 hours e-Leaning and 1 day classroom
Classroom Date - Saturday 7th April 2018
1 day classroom course combined with an e-learning module
You can book via our webpage or email us.
Classroom day sessions 9.15-5.00 are taught in our Holborn training room, close to Holborn Tube Station, London.
This session is preceded by completion of the self guided e-learning session accessible from via the internet with special log-in and full support supplied by Riverside Cares
- Choose a date for your classroom based day
- Leave a 48 hour gap between completion of your e-learning module and attending your classroom day
- Not sure of which date to choose for your classroom based day? Contact our team who will guide you
You will be taught by a highly experienced trainer whose aim is to ensure you know what to do should a medical accident or emergency occur.
- This accredited 12 hour Level 3 Paediatric First Aid course combines a one day classroom course with an e-learning module you can access on line via a unique log in code.
- Teaching dates available throughout the year
- This course complies with both the Ofsted voluntary and compulsory registration requirements
- Suitable for early years settings, nannies, childminders, schools, parents, babysitters, family members, au pairs and anyone who wishes to equip themselves with this vital knowledge.
- Idea course for someone hoping to undertake the responsibilities associated with being a first aider in an early years setting.
- Excellent choice for Early Years practitioners who require a paediatric First Aid qualification which meets the requirements of the EYFS.
Optional EpiPen/autoinjector training can be added at the end of the session. You can purchase this additional short session via your ‘basket’ or if you are purchasing over the phone, please inform our team if you would like to include EpiPen training in your purchase.