Burnley Events Security Staff
Do you like sporting events, horse racing, festivals and music concerts?
Are you an outgoing 'people person' who enjoys the buzz of live events?
If you answered yes to the above, G4S Events would like to invite you to apply to be an Event Security Steward to work at Burnley Football Club and some of the most prestigious events in and across the UK.
These opportunities could see you working at large scale events such as The Grand National, Manchester City FC and its 5* Training Facilities, The Golf Open Championship, Download Festival, British Summertime - Hyde Park Festival, Headingley Stadium and other football, cricket and rugby matches.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at busy events by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the events are safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Hospitality duties in licensed area's.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience in delivering a personal and professional customer experience would be advantageous.
- Flexibility is a MUST- as most match days and/or events may take place at the weekend.
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
- Confident in interacting with high level visitors and management