Manchester SIA Security Staff
G4S Events are offering a fantastic opportunity for experienced SIA Door Supervisor License holders to join our ever expanding team to work at events in and around Manchester, including Manchester City FC and its 5* Training Facilities, The Grand National, the Golf Open, International Cricket, Download Festival, British Summertime Festival, as well as other parts of the UK.
As part of our commitment to ensure a first class experience for all customers and visitors to this site, you will help provide an exemplary match day and event experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers at busy events by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the events are safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Hospitality duties in licensed area's.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience in delivering a personal and professional customer experience would be advantageous.
- Flexibility is a MUST- as most match days and/or events may take place at the weekend.
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
- Confident in interacting with high level visitors and management.