We now have some fabulous opportunities for Waiters to join our passionate and engaging teams at Brindisa Kitchen in some of our London restaurants.
Supporting the Supervisor and Management Team, you will be an experienced Waiter, who is already working in a high-end casual dining restaurant or Tapas environment. You will be expected to work a section, and share your passion and knowledge of Spanish foods and wines with our customers, and ensure consistent levels of service are achieved and exceeded. We love to have fun whilst we work, so a happy, friendly and engaging personality is important to us!
Successful candidates will:
- Currently be working as a Waiter in a high-end casual restaurant or Tapas environment
- Share our love of Spanish tapas & drinks with both the team and our customers.
- Have good knowledge of the foods and ingredients of Spain
- Ensure our high standards of delivering fresh, flavoursome & beautifully presented tapas and engaging & friendly service are exceeded all of the time.
- Be attentive and proactive, with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of the guest and managers.
- Have a strong team work ethic, who are humble and show respect for all their colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail, calm under pressure and resilient.
- Looking to develop and progress their career
Brindisa was founded by the now famous Monika Linton, and 29 years on, we have grown into a Spanish foodie haven. We love nothing more than to celebrate the varied cultures, landscapes and above all the exceptional foods of Spain with our customers. We currently have five tapas bars and restaurants across the capital; and are proud to be the’ home of authentic Spanish food’ in London.
If this position interests you, and you would like to join us in continuing our growth and development across gastronomic map of the UK, then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply’ and complete our online application form.
Apply for Waiters
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly