Door to Door Product Promoter - Immediate Start - Travelling UK-Wide
A Field Gastronomer is someone who is a passionate food connoisseur, dedicated to sharing their knowledge and love of fine foods with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading quality food distributors, Abel & Cole. For this role you would be living and working away from home, as part of a small, dynamic team, visiting different residential areas and marketing the delivery of our fresh, organic produce to food-lovers all over the United Kingdom. You will be working for an ethical company that cares for its staff.
Their teams provide a service that is second to none and they pride themselves on how high they have set the bar when it comes to customer satisfaction, with their no quibble guarantee.
You will receive full training and support to help you develop in the role and there will be excellent opportunities to progress within the company.
About the role
We are looking for Field Gastronomers, people who share a passion for great quality, fresh organic food and who love talking about it. You will possess a passion and drive for sales but do so in an ethical and inspirational way, marketing our fresh fruit and vegetable or recipe boxes to people at their doorstep.
• Exceed customer expectations by giving an exemplary and personalised service
• Ensure you reflect our values and principles, acting as an ambassador of Abel & Cole
• Maintain a clean, tidy and professional appearance, wearing the uniform to an acceptable standard
• Perform any other duties suitable to position as required
Skills, experience and requirements
• The ability to live and work away from home, six days a week Monday to Saturday
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to work at a brisk pace, as the role involves walking door to door
• Mature and professional attitude, working in a polite and courteous manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills relating to colleagues, customers and the public
• Experience in customer service and/or sales
• Experience working in a Field Sales environment
• Team skills
• A desire to achieve high performance with exceptional quality
• Basic IT skills
• An interest in Organics and a proactive attitude towards the care of our environment
• Guaranteed Basic Wage starting at £7.38 per hour, paid weekly
• Uncapped performance related pay structure
• Potential earnings in excess of £30k per annum
• Full comprehensive training
• Full uniform provided
• 28 paid day’s annual leave
• Once you hit targets for 2 consecutive weeks you will receive a free Fruit and Veg box per week, plus 35% staff discount on all Abel & Cole deliveries (Excl. gift baskets and alcohol)
PLEASE CALL OUR RECRUITMENT LINE ON 020 8828 1441 FOR MORE INFORMATION
(Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check)