Care Assistant/Support Worker ( West London)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant/Support Worker to join our expanding team in West London.
If you are Kind, caring, looking to make a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK's leading provider of care at home, then please contact us.
As a care assistant/support worker, flexibility is key, as you may be required to work a variety of different days and shifts throughout the week, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
We’ll offer you:
- Flexible working hours for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- DBS paid
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and ongoing support
- 1 hour minimum client calls, often longer
- Great hourly rate of up to £9.25 an hour
- Career development
Day to Day Role of Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and toileting
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Supporting people with complex needs
- No prior experience as a care assistant/support worker necessary (full training will be given)
- You must have a right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS to be completed
- Enthusiastic care assistants/support workers to support independent living
- Reliable individuals
- Good verbal and written communication
- Driving Licence required
If you want to apply to work with us as a Care Assistant/Support Worker call 02089122313 and ask for Oana.
Our office working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
Apply for Care Assistant/Support Worker ( West London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly