Bar Tender - Tredwells
COMFORT IN THE FAMILIAR, HUNGER FOR THE NEW
3 unique restaurants, bound by the same values: excellence without pretence, inspiring rooms with a friendly welcome, the next generation of talent led by an ambassador for British cooking.
Marcus Wareing Restaurants cooks contemporary British food to evoke and create memories: from Marcus’s northern roots to the global influences that shape our national cuisine; from childhood encapsulated in a simple dish to humble ingredients elevated and transformed.
Founded in 2008, the group currently comprises: Marcus, one of London's most acclaimed restaurants, combing two Michelin-starred cooking with a relaxed, contemporary space; The Gilbert Scott, showcasing the finest British seasonal produce in the grand 19th century surrounds of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel; and Tredwells, relaxed neighbourhood dining in the heart of the West End and previous winner of AA's Restaurant of the Year - London.
Joining a talented and creative team you will be an integral part of the continued success of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
Our goal is to attract, develop and nurture interested and passionate individuals who are enthused by a career in the restaurant industry.
We are looking for a passionate Bar Tender with previous experience. You will be a team player, passionate about guests interaction and will be ready to take the next step in your career. You will be looking for a role that you know you will be able to develop in.
Do you have what it takes?
What we are looking for:
- to be an ambassador of the culture of Marcus Wareing Restaurants
- Previous cocktails experience in the UK is essential
- great attention to detail and training skills
- real passion to produce the most fantastic cocktails
- ability to wow our guests with the classics but also a curiosity for the new
- enthusiastic, quick thinking with a can-do attitude
- ability to work under pressure
- a good command of English is also needed
- be able to work effectively as part of a team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Amazing development opportunities across three spectacular restaurants
- Flexible working shifts
- Free staff meal while on duty
- 50% staff discount in our three restaurants
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Employment loyalty rewards - Complimentary dinners on your anniversaries with us.
- Perkbox - 200 Discounts on the high street shops and online
Immediate trial shifts and interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: Applicants without previous bartending experience will not be considered.If you haven't heard back from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In order to be considered for this position, all the applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Bar Tender - Tredwells
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly