Property Admin Assistant
PROPERTY ADMIN ASSISTANT
A rapidly expanding dynamic property development & management company are seeking an admin assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful vibrant company.
A rewarding permanent position is available for the right candidate pending a successful six month probationary period.
- Proven experience
- Ability to multitask
- Mature outlook
- Able to communicate verbally/written on an excellent level
- Good work ethic
- Be well presented
- Works well within a team
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephones and dealing with the public (tenant's, utility companies, Estate Agents, Local Councils)
- Taking care of property key system
- Typing letters, efficiently and accurately. Faxing, filing and photocopying
- Database management, filing system management
- Dealing with queries on the phone and data entry
- Ad hoc administration
- Hard working Team Player
- Providing back up and support to Property Managers as and when required.
We will offer:
- Good working conditions
- Friendly company to work for
- Permanent position available to right candidate pending six month probation period
Apply for Property Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly