Customer Service Assistant & Dispatch Operative
** About SAFE I.S. Ltd **
Safe I.S. Ltd is a progressive and continually expanding Fire Safety Company based in Redhill. As part of our business we have an online e-commerce store providing customers with a range of Fire Safety Equipment, from domestic to commercial.
Our e-commerce website allows customers to purchase a range of Fire Safety Goods online including delivery to their door. A one stop fire safety shop for both business and individuals.
** Job role **
We are looking for a keen individual to join part of our e-commerce customer service department to fulfil customer’s needs. The role includes telephone support (placing orders/techincal knowledge) & fulfilling online e-commerce orders by organising, packing and dispatching a range of over 1000 products to ensure all requested delivery time scales are met. Our products range includes Fire Safety Signs, Smoke Detectors, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Safes and much more.
** Duties and responsibilities **
This wide ranging role has one main aim, customer satisfaction. This role is key to ensuring that products are delivered to customers within the correct time frame, neatly packed and organised.
• Ordering and Managing Stock Levels.
• Organising, Packing and Dispatching approx. 600/700 orders per month.
• Providing customers with updates in relation to their orders by both telephone and email.
• Ensuring the warehouse and stock is well maintained and organised.
• Telephone greeting and liaison with customers and suppliers.
• Ensuring all orders are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• Providing customers with product details.
• Dealing with potential sales leads & calls. Processing online orders.
Please Note: Some items which require packing weigh up to 20kg.
** Training **
Both internal & external training opportunities will be available. External certificated courses from the Fire Industry Association will be arranged to expand your knowledge of the Fire Safety and the products you will be offering to clients.
Internal onsite training will also be available, completing on the job training with our service engineers
** Competencies required: **
• Excellent communicator (Verbal and Written).
• Computer Competent (Word, Excel, Emails etc).
• 5 A to C Grade GCSE’s
• Friendly and Lively Personality
• Personal drive, tenacity and energy
• A high level of self-motivation
• Good at individual working & also working as part of a team
• A strong work ethic
• A positive attitude
• Excellent rapport building skills
37.5 Hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
** Remuneration Scale:**
From £4.20 to £7.50 Per Hour.
Company pension Scheme
20 x Days Annual Leave
** Future Opportunities:**
As an ever expanding company, SAFE always strive to develop their staff offering them plenty of opportunities for further promotions into other roles in the business. Previous employees of this role have developed into other roles in the Sales & Service departments of the business., Ranging from Sales Consultants to Service Administrators. We are always looking to train and develop internal staff members.
Apply for Customer Service Assistant & Dispatch Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly