Restaurant Manager, Gee's Restaurant - Oxford
Salary: Total package between £25k to 28k dependant on experience and skill set
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for all day-to-day restaurant operations, for managing and motivating the team to perform at their best, and for maintaining a strong service presence and guest-focused culture.
Requirements of the Restaurant Manager
• Previous supervisory or management experience is beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
• The right candidate will be ambitious to pursue a career in hospitality, be excited by food, wine & restaurant culture, with high level attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude.
• Key attributes for the role include; the ability to inspire & motivate people, wide-ranging experience of dining in similar restaurants, a keen willingness to learn, high level written English, strong IT literacy.
Restaurant Manager Benefits
• 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
• Uniform Allowance
• Meals on Duty
• Managers meals every 6 months
• Staff Discounts within our restaurants
If you meet the requirements above and feel that this Restaurant Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.
Apply for Restaurant Manager, Gee's Restaurant - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly