The Grosvenor Victoria Casino situated on Edgware Road is currently looking for an experienced professional to join us as a Cleaner
- 30 hours per week spread over 5 days (6 hours per day from 6am to 12pm)
- Competitive rate of pay
-Additional 10% ‘Premium Rate’ on top of hourly rate for each hour worked between midnight and 8am. 28 days annual leave per year including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
-Workplace pension scheme
- Option of hot meals on duty
- Employee benefits scheme
- Comfortable working conditions
Key Duties include:
- Providing a courteous and efficient service that complies with all set standards of service.
- Providing a clean and hygienic work environment during the casino’s operating hours.
- Ensuring that the presentation of the casino is of the highest quality.
- Completion of all allocated cleaning tasks within required timescales.
- Ensuring all records are accurately maintained.
- Minimising the wastage of disposable items and cleaning materials where possible.
- Complying with all Company hygiene standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all cleaning materials and chemicals are stored in the correct manner.
- Reporting any equipment faults.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous cleaning experience in the leisure or retail sector.
- Experience of working in a 24 hour, 7 days a week operation, where customers are at the heart of the business.
- A desire to offer the very best in customer service, even in challenging conditions.
- Have a good standard of spoken English.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter.
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly