Acquire Care are looking to recruit a Care Coordinator with the right values to be responsible for the care coordination across Oxford.
· Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
· Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
· Assigning care workers to customers appropriately, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
· Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
· Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
· Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
· Participating in the oncall rota
· To be a people person who is able to understand the needs of our customers and our care workers.
· Striving for excellence and understanding the needs of your customers.
· Administration Experience and Interpersonal Skills
· Excellent Telephone Manner and experience of using Rostering Computer Packages
· Ability to prioritise.
We are focussed on continued personal development and will aid your continued growth, supporting you through training courses to maximise your potential.
Apply for Care Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly