Office/Guest House Manager
Office /Guest House Manager required for group of Guesthouses and Bars in NW London
Varied and challenging role for a group of bars and guest houses, North West London.
This is a hands on roll, dealing with all aspects of the business’s administration, we are looking for someone who can take a flexible approach to deal with whatever tasks are required, using their skills and experience to ensure the smooth running of the business. You must possess the ability to take responsibility, prioritise and see tasks through.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with all day to day correspondence, emails, phone calls and post.
- PA duties for the Director
- Negotiating best possible deals with utility companies and monitoring renewal dates
- Price checking and sourcing more competitive suppliers.
- Renewing insurances
- Weekly Payroll processing using SAGE Line50 including wages payments by BACS
- Maintaining staff records
- Overseeing and updating web sites, and social media
- Liaising with Managers and Chefs to ensure all records and administration are kept up to date.
- Checking bar takings and till system records
- Overseeing and updating guest house booking systems, reconciliation of takings
- Overseeing house keepers and organising rotas
- Check guests in and out and take payments for bookings
- Receiving and checking deliveries of stock for the bar/restaurant and guesthouse
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of updating web sites and social media such as facebook and twitter.
- HR/payroll experience
- Accounts experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Salary is depending on experience, please forward you CV for consideration together with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Please only apply if you have the necessary experience.
Apply for Office/Guest House Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly