Italian Street Food, Market, Fast Food Restaurant, Chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen preparation, Commis Chef
BreadTree is an Italian Family business specialist in Italian Street Food. You can find more info about us in our website. We are now looking for a young hard working and passionate candidate (only male candidates please, the job involve heavy lifting not suitable for women sorry) with solid kitchen experience to help us in the food preparation as well as serving customers on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at our stall in Southbank near the London Eye.
The stall in Southbank market is open Friday 9.30am to 8pm, Saturday the same, and Sunday from 11.30am to 6pm, plus bank holidays.
Pay is £8 an hour plus a daily bonus if the stall hit the daily target. We guarantee a minimum of 20 hours a week, but depending on the weather can go up to 45 hours. The candidate need to give us 100% availability on these days.
We might also need your help at the Boxpark in Croydon, where we have a restaurant, as well as in our warehouse in Croydon. There will be the possibility to transform this position in full time position.
The main duty will be preparing and selling our authentic Italian Street Food to customers, therefore we are looking ideally for an Italian male candidate that knows the basic of Italian food preparation including chopping very quickly a lot of tomatoes. The candidate need to be well presented.
• Experience in working in kitchen as assistant chef or fast food operator
• Be available to start immediately and work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays
• Fluent in English and some knowledge of Italian language and food
• Male well presented and physically strong because some heavy lifting is part of duties and it is not suitable for female workers)
• Must be honest and reliable person
Would be an advantage:
• Experience in selling food products to the public
• Hold a hygiene and food certificate
• Previous experience in exhibitions or markets selling food Products
• Would be advantageous to live in South London
• Experience in dealing with money and serving customers
• Driving Licence
We will give you all the training and support you need to make a success out of this opportunity. Bread Tree is a growing company and there are countless opportunities to progress inside the organisation for the right candidate.
Please do not call but send your covering letter, CV + picture of yourself for immediate consideration. We will contact you if we think you are suitable. You can start as soon as this weekend!
Apply for Italian Street Food, Market, Fast Food Restaurant, Chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen preparation, Commis Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly