HR ADMINISTRATOR . PART- TIME (Flexible days 25 - 26 hours per week).
Required for a well established company in Renfrewshire.
This is an excellent opportunity working within an HR department to support a friendly but busy HR team.
Your Specific Administration Responsibilities
- Responsible for the co-ordination of long service, gift policy and VIP Scheme awards
- Provide support for Recruitment administration.
- Create new start files and offer pack
- Deal with all reference requests and on-spec CV’s
- Maternity Administration
- Maintain Private Healthcare Scheme database
- Take lead responsibility for ordering office stationery
- Ensuring that a high standard of “housekeeping” within the department is maintained
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Experience of HR administration is essential.
- Knowledge of HRIS would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience is essential
- Experience of administering Occupational Testing would be desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and integrity.
This is position will be initially for 1 year contract with a possibility to continue on after the year is finished. This position comes with a great salary and benefits including pension, share scheme and private healthcare.
You must have excellent communication skills along with being well presented.
If this is you then please send your CV to April immediately.
PS Newjob is acting as recruitment agency for this position.