Level 3 Nursery Nurse Required
Nursery Nureses urgently required in South West London
At Veritas we are currently recruiting NVQ Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse Practitioners to work in primary schools across South West London.
In order to be considered for the role you will have the following:
- Level 3 NVQ or Cache, or a degree in Early Childhood Studies or hold an NNEB
- Experience of workng as a nursery nurse in a nursery/primary school
- Have an understanding of the EYFS framework
As a nursery nurse you will be responsible for providing a safe and positive envionment for children, SEN experience is beneficial. You should be available to work from 8.30am to 3.30/4pm - possibly later depending on the school's or nurseries needs.
To be considered, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'