Ibérica London looks for an Assistant Manager
What is Ibérica?
Ibérica is a busy, upmarket vibrant Spanish restaurant with a friendly atmosphere amongst its team. We are ambassadors for the best Spanish gastronomy in the UK and Scotland. Together with our Michelin star Chef Nacho Manzano, we only cook and serve fresh products of the highest quality and our ambition is to ensure 100% guest satisfaction with every single dish.
Reporting directly to the Assistant General Manager, the ideal candidate is…
- From a quality restaurant background, organised and highly professional.
- Guest centric, always ready to achieve 100% guest satisfaction.
- Passionate about Spanish food, drink and culture.
- Able to maximise restaurant sales through optimal daily operations.
- Be able to build and maintain strong guest relations.
- A team player with a hands on mentality.
- Eager to learn and grow in this profession.
- Experienced working with stock control system.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer?
We offer a great starting salary and work in a fun and inspiring environment, paired with fantastic training and the opportunity to progress while playing a part in this expanding and promising project.
You must be eligible to work in UK.
If this sounds like you… please send us your CV!