EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ OFFICE MANAGER FOR OUR WELL ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT GROUP
We are looking for a bold, bright and hands on executive assistant / office manager to support the Company Director/ Founder and Head Office team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is food loving, confident, diligent and professional individual, looking for a long term career, working closely alongside the Company Director and helping him grow the business, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Based in Putney, South West London, our executive assistant / office manager will be supporting the Founder and Head Office in a wide variety of tasks including diary management, travel arrangements, office management, report and minute writing, email correspondence and much more.
And we have awesome benefits, with a 50% staff discount on food in all our restaurants, a Perkbox membership from the day you start with fabulous rewards as well as e-learning with Flow because we want all our associates to be the best.
There are endless possibilities to get involved in many aspects of the company, and this role will suit someone who is looking for progression and to build their career.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- 65 + wpm – short hand a plus
- Excellent IT skills and expert user of Microsoft packages
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional attitude with ability to control several tasks at once
- Ability to think quickly and enjoy problem solving
- Office experience a bonus
- Degree level of education highly beneficial
- A background in hospitality a plus
- Management of Head Office – up-keep & stationery
- Various admin tasks for all the restaurants
- Take minutes in management meetings
- Report compilation
- Email management and correspondence of founders inbox
- Carry out regular housekeeping audits to ensure the documentations are kept in a well maintained manner
- Dropbox Security and Maintenance
- Keep IT software up to date
If this executive assistant / office management role is for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ OFFICE MANAGER FOR OUR WELL ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT GROUP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly