Care Assistant - Immediate Start
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE PROVIDER: CARER, CARE WORKERS, CARER, HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT REQUIRED HARROW IMMEDIATE START
Are you qualified and experienced in health care?
Would you like a rewarding career while having flexibility?
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone’s life and get paid for it?
Onecare-UK is a growing Domiciliary Home Care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have clients throughout London that require care and support to help them remain living in the comfort of their own home.
- To be flexible and adaptable in their working hours
- Caring, diplomatic and have an ability to recognise the signs when the client is stressed and needs support.
- To be enthusiastic, outgoing, reliable, excellent time keeping, patient and persistent.
- Knowledge and Expertise:
- Some experience in caring for clients in their own home
- NVQ Care Level 2 or 3 Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to get an enhanced DBS check.
Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
Salary: £8.00 - £8.40 p/h (Depending on experience)
Job Locations: Harrow
Required Education: Secondary Education/Diploma
Required Experience: Care work 1 year
Live in carer, Support Worker, Support Staff, Senior Support Assistant Nurse, NHS Support Worker Personal Assistant Communicator Guide, Community Care Worker, Voluntary Sector, Community Services, Community Development Care Assistant, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Worker Social Care Worker , Senior Care Worker British Sign Language Support, Sign Support, Deaf Worker Sensory Loss Services, Personal Carer, Personal Assistant
Please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team OR contact our office between 8.30 am and 6.00 pm, Monday to Sunday
Apply for Care Assistant - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly