First Aid at Work Course-Training Courses
Call us on 020 3150 1299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your First Aid
This course is designed for workplaces that fall into a low risk category. This course can also be used for staff required to be emergency first aiders or for those who wish to support a designated first aider trained via the First Aid at Work course.
This is a 1 day course and consists of 6 hours first aid training
The content of this course provides basic life saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Choking (adult)
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Seizures (adult)
- Unresponsive casualty
- Defibrillator pad placement
GROUP BOOKINGS attract discounts!!
We are also able to come to your venue for groups of 8 or more students.
FREE car parking available
We are located right off the A13 motor way and 5 minutes from Barking underground station (District Line).