Roaming Door to door Fundraiser - work all over the UK with amazing basic wage and bonus structure
Travel up and down the UK (accommodation and transport provided) engaging the public in residential areas, inspiring people to support amazing charities like Action for Children, Barnardo's and Centrepoint. Applicants must be 18 or over.
You'll live with your team as you move around week-by-week. You could make lifelong friends and make a difference to the lives of people in need at home and overseas!
- Represent amazing charities like Action For Children, Barnardo's, Alzheimers Research UK, Cancer Research UK & many more!
- Great basic wage paid weekly
- Holiday Entitlement
- Uncapped bonuses upwards of £100 p/w
- Travel and accommodation is provided
- Great career progression to team leader within 5-8 weeks
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses up to £200 for every person you recommend to us
- This is the perfect job for someone with a background in Fundraising, Sales, PR, Marketing or Canvassing
You'll work Monday to Saturday and on Sunday you’ll get up, tidy your accommodation, then move on to the next location. We expect an initial commitment of 5 weeks, but after that, you’re free to work week-by-week whenever you want. Whether it is the highlands of Scotland or the beautiful coastlines of Cornwall, you’ll be proud to be part of our roaming family and the best at what you do!
We are not commission based. You’ll get a guaranteed basic wage, plus additional bonuses based on very achievable targets.
The Door Fundraiser will:
- Inspire a minimum of 2 people a day to commit to regular direct debit donations for the charity you are representing
- Live and work away from home with your team, travelling all over the UK
- Positively represent amazing charities!
Apply for Roaming Door to door Fundraiser - work all over the UK with amazing basic wage and bonus structure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly