PCO Driver - Car Jockey
Caesars Entertainment UK is looking to recruit a friendly, pro-active and customer-service focused Car Jockey to join our team.
To park and retrieve cars belonging to members and guests where required, in the most efficient, courteous and professional manner..
Voted European Casino Operator of the Year 2016 and 2017, Caesars Entertainment offers a diverse portfolio of entertainment in our venues. Caesars Entertainment has a strong focus on their core Mission, Vision, Values statement, and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. As a member of the Caesars team, we will provide you with training and development for you to be able to exceed within your role and invite you to work in our naturally exciting environment, where the people make the difference.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of customer service delivered through being courteous and technically competent
- To ensure that the appearance of the reception areas are maintained to a high standard at all times and ensure any maintenance requirements are reported and promptly actioned
- Welcoming Key holders and VIP's by name whenever possible
- To ensure that Company cars are valeted prior to the club opening and that the interiors are kept clean throughout club opening hours
- To report to reception on the progress and outcome of each allocated task
- To park and retrieve cars belonging to members and guests, logging all cars parked in the book provided
- Immediately inform reception of any untoward incident or occurrence
- Monitor service records of cars so that reception staff can book them in for service when necessary
- P.C.O License
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Full, clean Drivers Licence
- Pro-active approach and ability to work autonomously
- Very comfortable when communicating with guests and fellow employees
- Maintains the highest possible standards of personal grooming
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services in order to advice guests
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English
This position requires working evenings, weekends, and shifts over a 24/7 trading week and holiday periods so individuals will need to be flexible in their scheduling